Kolkata: Residents rush out in middle of night as ground floor office catches fire | Kolkata News – Times of India



Kolkata: Residents rush out in middle of night as ground floor office catches fire | Kolkata News  Times of India

KOLKATA: Residents living in the upper floors of a three-storeyed building in Salt Lake woke up at the middle of night and had to rush out of their ho.



Read the full Kolkata News here

Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.